Greetings

Welcome to my blog! You are visitor no. web counter. Feel free to look around. If you have any question, send me an email; otherwise, please leave a message on my board. thanks!


Playlist





Tagboard



Frequents


Archive


Credits


no colbert this year


so the news is out. untuk white house correspondents dinner tahun ini, stephen colbert tdk lagi diundang to deliver a "tribute" utk prez bush. what a bummer! i loved it when he did it last year -- typical colbert yg mengkritik pemerintah lewat sarkasme seorang neocon. bush was visibly pissed. a few memorable quotes:

"I believe the government that governs best is the government that governs least. And by these standards, we have set up a fabulous government in Iraq."

"I believe in this president. Now, I know there are some polls out there saying that this man has a 32% approval rating. But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality.' And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

"The greatest thing about this man (the prez) is he's steady. You know where he stands. He believes the same thing Wednesday that he believed on Monday, no matter what happened Tuesday. Events can change; this man's beliefs never will."

"And as excited as I am to be here with the President, I am appalled to be surrounded by the liberal media that is destroying America, with the exception of FOX News. FOX News gives you both sides of every story: the President's side, and the Vice President's side."